You will get a fast and complete elimination of Bed Bugs, Fleas, Ticks and Mites – delivered by the Ministry Licensed and Experienced Exterminators. That’s a proud tradition at Toronto Bed Bug .ca since 2002.
We’ve done it all – Bed Bugs in mobile homes, roaming houses, shared accommodation, dormitories, educational institutions, medical establishments, vehicles and your typical residences.
Just not another Bed Bug Pest Control ?
All our Bed Bug Exterminators have at least 12 years of Experience in helping Toronto get rid of Bed Bugs. Toronto Bed Bug delivers a better value through a greater cost effective solution. The Dual insecticides application is superior to any heat treatment and it is more economical. Unlike a heat treatment that has no effect that persist, the insecticides not only eliminate existing Bed Bug infestation but also extends a residual defence against a future introduction of Bed Bugs. So it is no brainer that Toronto Bed Bug .ca is the best choice for removing Bed Bugs in Toronto.
Licensed Pesticide Operator.
- Certified Exterminators.
Experience 19+ years.
Member of SPMAO.
- Better than Heat treatment.
7 Months Warranty.
Cost effective & cheaper.
Member of BBB.
The knowledge and skill level is unparalleled in the industry as they have decades of experience, particularly when it comes to bed bug and flea related questions and concerns. They know what questions to ask in order to provide you with most effective options for pest elimination.
All our exterminators have over a decade of work experience, having treated all kinds of bed bug infestations. They are considered and are thorough in addressing each client’s particular situation.
Questions for Bed Bug Exterminator:
They say: Understanding a problem is half the solution. Or, A good tool is a half job done. So, Better you understand the problem and gather appropriate tools, the closer you are to the resolution.
There are 2 issues here:
Are these really bites? And how well did you look for bed bugs?
Even if these are really bites, these could be due a spider, centipede, bird mites, fire ants, etc. Or these may not be bites but an allergic reaction.
When you have a skin reaction that appears to be a bite, there are other possibilities than actual bites. Like environmental allergens. Even if there is not a change in the environment, it is us that changed with time. Things that did not cause allergy in the past, do now.
So there is a process of elimination that takes observations over time to reach a solid conclusion.
It may take as little as you arriving at your entrance door and realize that there is a bed bug on your person or your belonging. On there other hand, it may be many months before you realize that you have been a very good host to hundreds of bed bugs that were born in your dwelling. The skin reaction to bed bug feeding varies significantly from person to person – both in severity and time delay.
Like any other parasite, bed bugs, are exported from one infested place to another. They migrate either on a person or their belongings. Among human belonging, beds and couches are the most significant strategically in the spread of bed bugs. Bed Bugs do NOT come into existence because of untidiness.
Pretty much whatever physical treatment would kill any other insect.
- A little squish between human fingers
- A blast of air or steam of greater than 80 °C temperature
- If bed bugs are directly treated with over the counter insecticides that are labelled for this purpose, these bed bugs would die off in some time. BUT, other bed bugs that are NOT directly treated, would scatter and reach back further into cracks and gaps and develop resistance. So a half a measure would be counter productive. One must be prepared to carefully inspect and find all hiding bed bugs and treat them directly to eradicate to the point of no return.
Short of seeing a live bed bug, there are a number of signs that would indicate that you have a bed bug infestation.
- Black spots that are the bed bug excrements. These are the most easily noticeable signs unless the background materials are of very dark colours. As well, these back dots appear as dots or streaks (if left on absorbing fabrics). The dots on non absorbing materials would be extruding and not too flat.
- Bed Bug Skin Sheds are second most easily noticeable sign. Bed Bugs shed their skin at each growth stage of their life – five times – in a life time!
- Bed Bugs themselves are the third most easily noticeable sign.
- Bed Bug Eggs are fourth and least easily noticeable element of their infestation because these are the tiniest objects and are shiny white and translucent. These are easily seen against a darker backdrop with a good light condition. In poor light and light background, these are likely to be missed.
Yes, Bed Bugs at all stages of life, from smallest to the largest, are visible to the naked eye. Smallest of the Bed Bugs would be the hardest to point out because of its size and its translucent body having never had a blood meal. But, once the baby bed bug gets it’s first blood meal, it would show the blood in it’s translucent body and would become easier to see.
Most of our clients are not only satisfied but they also refer their friends and family members in need of help to us.
“Your service was great. We have not had any indications of any pests since.”
“A tenant brought in some nasty bedbugs from a hostel she had stayed at in New York. Quest came in, did their thing – and the problem was rectified before it became a huge problem. This was a few years ago – and there hasn’t been a single problem/recurrence since. Great company – reasonable rates, effective service!! Well worth it!”
“Called Quest and they got the job done with great service and quality!”
“We started to have bites soon after our return from Florida. Not sure, where or how that we got some bed bugs to hitch along to our home in Toronto. We called Toronto bed bugs to do an inspection and then the extermination service. We are very happy with the quick elimination of bed bugs.”
“I started to experience hives on my skin soon after moving into this condo unit. It took several months before I figured that we were facing bed bugs. We contacted Toronto bed bugs. They came on time and fumigated our apartment. It took a few weeks for all the bed bugs to die off. Now we have no pest issues. ”